The VFW was founded for one, single purpose: to assure those who’ve protected our country are protected in return. This protection comes in the form of programs, standing up for veterans rights in Washington, D.C., and reaching out with help in communities across America. The hard truth is, we can’t do this without your generosity.
DONATIONS MAY BE TAX DEDUCTABLE. Please contact your tax advisor for details.
Your donations aid VFW “All State” Post 10049 in providing:
• assistance to Veterans with VA benefits/claims
• a voice on capitol hill fighting for Veteran and Military justice
Within the Simi Valley community, funds will assist VFW Post 10049 in:
• maintaining free admission to the VFW Museum of Military History
• providing emergency relief to Veterans, military widows and orphans
• promoting patriotic youth education through our scholarship programs
• Assisting active duty military units
You may be able to assist VFW Post 10049 by donating your products or services. Aside from the usual building maintenance, our big projects include:
• resurfacing our parking lot
• equipment and supplies for a commercial kitchen
Thanks in advance for your consideration.